Help Spread the Word
From Tim Ward:
Hi, I'm glad you are enjoying my Web site. If you would like to help spread the word about Savage Breast: One Man's Search for the Goddess, here are some simple, quick and very helpful ideas:
- Send an e-mail about this book to friends on your mail list.
- Post a mini review of the book--just a few sentences--on:
- Recommend it on your favorite Web sites and blogs.
- If you belong to a book club, or know someone who does, recommend they read and discuss Savage Breast.
- If you belong to, or know friends who belong to a women's group, men's group, or any spirituality group, recommend that they read and discuss Savage Breast.
- If you know any journalists or web-reviewers, recommend they read and review Savage Breast.
- If you know of any conferences, venues, churches, societies, colleges or bookstores that might be interested in having me give a talk or workshop, please ask them to contact me.
- Ask your local bookstore or library if they carry the book. If not, recommend it.
- Give the book as a gift -- this is especially important to do for men, who buy far fewer books on average than women.
- Check my events schedule. Come to a local talk and workshop and invite your friends.
Please send me an e-mail if you can do any of these things. I would like to thank you personally, and I welcome additional ideas on how to spread the word. Anyone who follows through on six or more of them, I'd like to send you a small token of my appreciation ().